You and your partner were over the moon when left the real estate office a couple of days ago. For the first time you are owners of your own home, albeit one that needs plenty of work doing to get it into the perfect condition.
Never was that more evident than your first few hours in the abode which turned out to be somewhat of a trial of endurance. From the moment you tried to fill the kettle to enjoy a relaxing cuppa together, things went wrong in the water department. Fortunately, a plumber in Melbourne soon came to the rescue.
- You thought that the dripping tap was something that could wait for a few days, but the incessant annoying noise, which was funny to begin with, soon got on your nerves. Especially, when the sink stopped clearing and water was starting to come out of the cupboard underneath. The final straw was then the hot water system was on the blink meaning that you had to have a cold shower.
- It was time to call for the expert professional plumber, from a company with 15 years of experience and over 150 5-star positive reviews on Google to go with the numerous satisfied references on the website. It allowed you to concentrate with a peace of mind on how to decorate your living room with simple things.
- There was no call out fee, which immediately impressed you, along with the fast friendly service. Because you called them before 2pm, you were guaranteed a visit the same day, prior to someone inspecting the works that you required doing. After they made their inspection and reported back to base before quickly providing the best options for you to choose from.
- Your operative explained that no job was too big or small as he then related some of the other repairs that he’d carried out that week. They included blocked drains, toilet repairs and even drain camera inspections, all carried out with the latest state of the art equipment to guarantee longevity of the repair which accounted for the lifetime warranty that came with the job.
- You were also told that if ever an emergency repair job was required that there was no need to worry as the company was on call to attend 24/7, 7 days a week. As he rightly said, why wait and stress yourselves. Instead, you could plan a bicycle ride in the city.
- Adding your name to the list of existing customers would mean a 10% discount, while you were entitled to a 30% reduction on a special promotion for all tap repairs. With further offers of 15% off with certain conditions for online bookings and senior and pensioners getting 10% deducted from their bills, you knew that you were dealing with a company that cared about their customers.
It wasn’t the ideal start in your new home, but you soon found an invaluable service from a dedicated professional plumbing team who you will continue to use as you upgrade your premises.