Bodrum is a port city in Turkey, located in the province of Mugla, and the Aegean Sea washes its shores. In summer, the air temperature reaches 27 degrees in July, and the water temperature rarely drops below 23. Precipitation in the warm season is rare, more often in autumn or spring.
Winters in Turkey are very warm compared to ours. The average air temperature is about 11 degrees, so many people move to this country for the winter and look for villas for sale in Bodrum.
Investment in a villa on the sea coast in Bodrum
Bodrum is interesting as a place where you can move to live with the whole family and as a city for real estate investment. Analysts believe that in about seven years, the investment will pay off. There are several good reasons for this:
- The airport is located near the city. It will take no more than half an hour to get from it to the city.
- Many cultural attractions include St. Peter’s Castle Museum of Underwater Archeology. The Mausoleum of Mausolus is one of the 7 ancient wonders of the world.
- Real estate here is sold for any wallet. It will be possible to purchase both a budget house and a luxury villa.
- A large number of beaches.
- Although the prices for houses here are not the lowest, visiting tourists are willing to pay for them – the average cost is from 2,200 euros for one week.
- The country has a stable economic situation.
- Taxation in the country is moderate and starts from 0.1%.
Most developers will be able to offer you to purchase housing by paying for it in rubles. This practice is especially common on properties in the early stages of development. In addition to buying a house or a villa in a currency convenient for you, you will still be able to save a lot.
What kind of housing can be bought – object selection
The following objects represent the cottage real estate market in Bodrum:
- Inexpensive bungalows (up to 80-120 m²). One-story houses have 2-4 rooms, a separate or combined kitchen, and a terrace. There are options with a swimming pool and a garden. The land area does not exceed 250-350 m².
- 2-storey cottages with 3-4 bedrooms and a separate kitchen. The house has 1-2 terraces, a swimming pool, and a garage. The total area of such housing is 80-250 m².
- 2- or 3-storey villas with a total area of 120-450 m². Objects of this type have 2-3 terraces, a swimming pool, 1-2 kitchens, own orchard, and 1-2 garages. The plot area on which the house is located often exceeds 1,000 m².
In Bodrum, you can buy inexpensive bungalows.
In the secondary market, inexpensive houses are often sold with appliances and furniture. If you buy housing from a developer, you can independently choose the quality of finishes and completeness of furniture and household appliances and adjust the layout.
Participation in shared construction allows you to buy a house for 20-25% cheaper than in a ready-made version.
Pricing criteria in Bodrum
The cost of a house in the city and its environs depends on factors such as:
- year of construction;
- the location of the object;
- number of storeys and total area of the building;
- quality of finishing;
- infrastructure development;
- view from the windows;
- distance to the sea;
- availability of furniture and household appliances;
- plot size.
Turk.Estate will help you choose and buy property in Bodrum
Turk.Estate is an aggregator that will help you and your family find the home of your dreams. You will find a developer or agency you can contact directly through us. The prices indicated on the website are without markup. It is also profitable to buy housing in Bodrum to rent it out. This practice has shown itself successfully over the past few years.
It will help you choose and buy a villa in Bodrum. Just start the search for housing from the site Turk.Estate. Experts will find you a reliable intermediary so that you and your family can move into the best home of your life. Those who want to save a few thousand euros and are ready to wait can invest in real estate under construction. You don’t have to leave your home to view the property – the consultants will offer you different options, and the ones you like will be shown via video link.